We are actively looking for new talent for opportunities at various locations nationwide (Chicago, Dallas, etc.). The job description below outlines the essential experience typically required. If you would like to be considered for these opportunities, please forward your resume to the address below.
BAGGAGE HANDLING SYSTEMS PROJECT MANAGER
Studdiford Technical Solutions, LLC (STS) is looking for project managers with design and/or installation experience in the airport baggage handling (BHS) or checked baggage inspection system (CBIS) industry. The ideal candidates will be responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing, or overseeing BHS/CBIS projects. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. Candidate location is flexible. Experience a team atmosphere that fosters innovation, collaboration, and above all, a love of aviation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in the BHS industry (design, coordination, and/or project management)
- Solid understanding of TSA’s Planning Guidelines and Design Standards (PGDS)
- U.S. citizenship
- Willingness to travel periodically (up to 50-75% at times) to airports nationwide
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “BHS project manager.”